Wednesday, November 27, 2013

JB & 1D

A couple of girls in room 5 this term were lucky enough to experience going to the Justin Bieber and One Direction concert. This was a amazing opportunity for both girls (Georgia and Fallon) as they both had wonderful nights screaming and crying finally getting to see their idols.

Fallon: "It was honestly so amazing I loved every second of it and I couldn't help but cry to see Justin standing pretty much only 2 metres away from me. He had great stage presentation and don't even get me started on when he took his shirt off! Best night of my entire life!"

Georgia: "I honestly had the best time of my life! It was extremely over whelming seeing my five idols performing to many 'directioners' in the room,  and yes I cried. They were extremely good stage performers and made the night definitely worth going too. "

One Direction on stage


Liam Payne.

1D during their song 'I would'

One Direction talking to the crowd.

1D in their last song of the concert singing 'What makes you beautiful.'



Justin doing tricks with his mic stand.

Him singing one of his songs 'Out of town girl.'

Justins first song shirtless for the night singing 'As long as you love me.'

Him singing one of the last songs for the night 'Believe.'


During the rap of 'Baby' Justin gets his fan hyped for the last song of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment